If you are experiencing any of the following dental emergencies:
- Toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- Severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
- a permanent tooth being knocked out
- bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
a) during normal working hours call Emergency dentist at 0191-455 4732 and we will aim to see you within 24 hours – Toothache South Shields.
b) outside normal working hours call 111.
Please note: if your emergency is life threatening such as a swelling which is causing difficulty in breathing then please dial 999.